2023 Self-Determination Conference

SD Network
SD Network
@sd-network
6 months ago
35 posts

SDC23-Logo.png

Join the Conversation: The 2023 Self-Determination Conference

It was a great Conference again this year!  It was hybrid meaning people could join in-person or virtually. Did you join in-person or virtually? How did you like it? There were a ton of great sessions and events. The theme was “Be Curious: Explore the Possibilities.”  What possibilities did you learn about? Are you going to explore any of them? What was your favorite part? What were some things that you learned? What resources did you find particularly helpful? Did something really inspire you?

Let's keep the conversation going! Share your comments, questions, and ideas here.

updated by @sd-network: 10/26/23 07:00:48PM
Stacy Ellingen
Stacy Ellingen
@stacy-ellingen
6 months ago
34 posts

It was another great conference again this year! The two sessions I attended were great--very informative! I was either working the exhibit table or presenting the rest of the time. I think a lot of people would agree that the best part was being able to connect with others. Networking was amazing! Huge shout out to everyone who put it together. Very well done.

I'm looking forward to seeing what others have to say!

Lee Ramsey
Lee Ramsey
@lee-ramsey
6 months ago
2 posts

My favorite part of the conference had to be the networking and seeing people I haven't see for several months. All the presentations were informative. Especially the one on the new care giving career and supportive decision making. Also, a huge thank you you to everyone who attended and all of the partners. Thank you to the BPDD and DHS Staff and People First and many others for making this an outstanding event. Also thank you to all the presenters and exhibitors for making this years event such a huge success!

Tags

Dislike 0