2022 Self-Determination Conference

SD Network
SD Network
@sd-network
2 years ago
35 posts

sd 22.png

It was a great Conference again this year!  It was hybrid meaning people could join in-person or virtually. Did you join in-person or virtually? How did you like it? There were a ton of great sessions and events. The theme was “everybody has a story.”  Were you able to share your story or did you get some tips about how to? What was your favorite part? What were some things that you learned? What resources did you find particularly helpful? Did something really inspire you?

Let's keep the conversation going! Share your comments, questions, and ideas here.

Stacy Ellingen
Stacy Ellingen
@stacy-ellingen
2 years ago
34 posts

I again was very impressed with this year's conference. I was able to attend in-person and it was great seeing so many friends. I enjoyed all of it. I actually wasn't able to attend any sessions because of my obligations, but I'm looking forward to watching a few of the sessions online once they are on the Self-Determination Conference website. I think many of us who presented wished some of the sessions weren't at the same time, but at least we will be able to watch them online.   

My favorite part of this year's conference was watching my good friend receive a Diehard Award. I've known this person for many years, and it was super neat to see him be recognized. Congrats to all of the Diehard Award winners! 

Overall, it was a blast! Major kudos to the planning committee!  I'm looking forward to hearing what others thought. 

Tags

Dislike 0