Family caregivers provide an estimated $470 billion per year in unpaid care, and are a critical component for states seeking to support older adults and individuals with complex needs staying in their homes and communities.
The RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center will host a webinar to discuss state and federal policies and initiatives to support family caregivers. The webinar will provide an overview of the RAISE Family Caregivers Act, and will feature state leaders from Tennessee and Washington state who will share their policies and innovations to support family caregivers.
- Wendy Fox-Grage (moderator), Project Director, RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Rani Snyder, Vice President, Program, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Greg Link, Director, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, Administration for Community Living
- Bea Rector, Director, Home and Community Services Division, Aging and Long Term Support Administration, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Stephanie Gibbs, Director, System Transformation and Innovation, Long-Term Services and Supports, Division of TennCare