Webinar: Learn What you Need to Know to open an ABLE Account; Tips for Special Needs Financial Planning in Wisconsin
The Arc Wisconsin wants to help families and people with disabilities learn how to plan for the future - and a big piece of this is financial planning. On March 28 you will hear about a new option called ABLE accounts that can be confusing; few people know what ABLE is or how to open an account in Wisconsin. Register for this webinar to learn how! You will also learn about comprehensive Special Needs Financial Planning, special needs trusts (SNTs), and how all planning tools interact with one another. Join an expert attorney and a financial planner who have worked with families for years.
You will learn:
- How Wisconsin residents can open a 529A ABLE (Achieving a Better Life Experience Act) Account.
- Who is eligible to open a 529A ABLE Account.
- What a 529A ABLE Savings Account is, and how it measures up to an SNT.
- How and why an individual may use both an ABLE account and an SNT.
- How ABLE accounts may contribute to comprehensive special needs planning.
Kathleen Oberneder, ChSNC
Crescendo Wealth Management, LLC
Christenson Johnson, LLC
Barbara S. Hughes, Attorney
Board Member, Arc-Dane County