2018 promises to be another exciting year for ABLE. In addition to the expected launch of several more ABLE programs across the country, there will also be other significant changes to ABLE that have either already taken place as of January 1, 2018, or that will be implemented over the course of this year. The purpose of this webinar is to summarize and explain these changes. Specifically, the webinar will touch on:
- 2018 Increased Annual Contribution Limit
- Ability to Rollover Funds from a 529 College Savings Account into an ABLE Account
- Additional Allowable Contributions by the Beneficiary as a Result of Employment
- Access to the Retirement Savings Contributions Credit (Saver’s Credit)
This webinar will take place Thursday, January 25th (2:00-3:30 p.m. ET). Moderator Chris Rodriguez, Director, ABLE National Resource Center, will also be joined by a group of expert panelists, comprised of national disability-related policy experts, as well as leaders in the ABLE industry.
- Michael Morris, Executive Director, National Disability Institute
- Mary Morris, Chief Executive Officer, Virginia 529/ABLEnow
- Stuart Spielman, Senior Policy Advisor and Counsel, Autism Speaks
- David Bell, Managing Director, Oregon ABLE Savings Plan
- J.J. Hanley, Director, Illinois ABLE
Please note: Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact Chris Rodriguez at email@example.com.