- Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern; 12:00-1:00 Central; 11:00-12:00 Mountain; 10:00-11:00 Pacific
- Video link: https://zoom.us/j/303337687
- Call-in: 1-669-900-6833, Meeting ID 303 337 687, Or find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aedVwZm7zQ
- The call will have real-time captioning (CART) at: https://2020archive.1capapp.com/event/forum/. No username and password needed, when you log on at the time of the call.
- To ask questions via CART: Sign-in to the chat function on the right side of the transcript and type your question. One of the call facilitators will read questions posted there. You can also type questions through the Zoom video portal.
- Because we want to maximize the generously donated CART services, we will begin the call promptly at 1:00 p.m. and end the call promptly at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Thank you to the National Disability Leadership Alliance for sponsoring the captioning of this call. Thank you to Senior and Disability Action for providing the video conference service.
- If you need additional accommodations to participate in the call, please let us know as soon as possible.
Mark your calendars! The Organizer's Forum has a call on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Organizing Workgroup of the National Disability Leadership Alliance hosts these calls the third Tuesday of every month as a resource for disability organizers, in an effort toward building the organizing capacity of the disability community across the country. They generally follow the format of a Welcome followed by 2-3 experts in a given area speaking for a few minutes on their experiences, advice and challenges. The calls include a 20-30 minute question and answer period.
1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern; 12:00-1:00 Central; 11:00-12:00 Mountain; 10:00-11:00 Pacific
Call-in: 1-515-739-1285, passcode 521847#
Join the meeting online https://t.e2ma.net/click/vtm28j/jomxkeb/b2r4hce